Easy Collard Greens
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Bunch of Collard Greens (Can substitute Chard, Kale, and Spinach)
- Grape seed oil
- 1 Onion
- 2 Cloves garlic
- Dash of water
- 2-3 Healthy dashes of red pepper flakes
- Fresh back pepper to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- Healthy dash of favorite hot sauce
- Red wine vinegar (Optional)
- Wash collards till all silt is gone and pat dry.
- roll lengthwise into a log and cut crosswise into 1/2 to 1"strips.
- Heat oil in pan on medium heat.
- Add diced onion and garlic and saute till translucent.
- Add in Collards with the rest of the ingredients and saute till tender but still vivid green.
- Add water during cooking as needed.