Cashew Crusted Cod
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
4 cod loin fillets
1/2 cup cashews, very finely chopped
2 tablespoons silken tofu
4 tablespoons chives, chopped
1 teaspoon mustard
grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
salt and black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place cod in a lightly greased, shallow baking dish.
3. In a separate small dish mix the tofu and mustard, season with salt and pepper.
4. In a small dish mix chives, horseradish, lemon zest and juice.
5. Cover cod evenly with both mixtures.
6. Top with cashews.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the fish is just done, and the crust is golden and crunchy.