Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
1 bunch Swiss chard
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ cup organic plain yogurt
1. Wash chard, cut out stems and chop leaves into 1-inch pieces.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan on medium-high.
3. When the oil is hot add mustard seeds and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
4. Add cumin and coriander and cook for another 30 seconds, stirring.
5. Add chard and salt. Mix well and cook 3-5 minutes, until chard is wilted.
6. Turn off heat, stir in yogurt and enjoy.
Notes: * These Indian style greens bear the name of a powerful Hindu Goddess, and also a beautiful mantra (prayer), that is said to represent the divine awakening of the mind and soul.