Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 10 minutes Yield: 4 servings
1-2 bunches of kale
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Remove kale from stalk, leaving the greens in large pieces.
3. Place a little oil in a bowl, dip your fingers and rub a very light coat of oil over the kale.
4. Lay kale out on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until it starts to turn a bit brown. Keep an eye on the kale, it can burn quickly. Turn the kale over and bake with the other side up.
5. Remove and serve. Variations: Try different kinds of kale or collard greens. You can sprinkle with a little salt or spice such as curry or cumin after rubbing on olive oil for a little added flavor.
Note: The oven temperature is the same for sweet potato fries and chips so why not make them both at the same time?