Minty Fresh Cucumber Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 green apple
1 handful fresh mint
1-3 pinches of sea salt
juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Peel stripes on the cucumbers.
2. Thinly slice the cucumbers and apple - the thinner the better!
3. Rub the salt into the slices.
4. Finely chop the mint and mix it into the salad.
5. Press gently for 30 minutes
6. Add the lemon juice and serve garnished with a few whole mint leaves.
Note: You can rinse the salt off if you want to, after pressing. You don't need to press this salad. You can let it sit and marinate for an hour instead—just use a little extra salt