Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 3-4 servings Ingredients:
1 block tofu, squeezed and crumbled
1 red onion
1/2 red bell pepper
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1/8 tablespoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon tamari
1/8 teaspoon turmeric
1 tablespoon umeboshi vinegar
dash of black pepper
1. Press out excess water from tofu and crumble into small pieces.
2. Heat oil.
3. Add paprika, tamari and turmeric. Sauté for a few minutes.
4. Chop onion and bell pepper.
5. Add onion and pepper, umeboshi vinegar and black pepper.
6. Cool for 5 minutes until mixture thoroughly heats and flavors blend.
Use alfalfa sprouts or fresh parsley to garnish.