Simple Caprese Salad
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
4 vine ripe tomatoes
4 balls of fresh mozzarella
Fresh basil leaves
Balsamic vinegar basil leaf.
5. drizzle with olive oil and vinegar
Extra virgin olive oil
sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Slice tomatoes into 1/3" slices
2. Slice mozzarella into 1/3" slices ( one per tomato slice).
3. lay mozzarella slice over tomato slice.
4. garnish wit
5. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
Remember to have a nice hunk of whole wheat bread to sop up all the juices.